• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

A new and original web app for filmmakers

Hello all,

Hello All,

I am Gui, a filmmaker from London. I am currently launching the web app MediaTag.io, which helps artists save and organise their sources of inspiration.

https://mediatag.io

The goal is to help you be more creative by allowing you to easily see photos and videos you love. Everything is simply organised with tags, which makes it very quick to add, re-arrange and navigate around what you imported.

I personally use it to gather photos of production design or lighting references that I want to use on my films. Those are good to always see so that I can explore different ideas with my team before deciding what we should create.

The app is free to try and there is also a quick demo to get you started. Of course, don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Back