• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Casualty of Sound CD by Maniacal Plan

I stopped buying music from iTunes. After a crash, I attempted to backup my data but the backup was corrupted. I lost my music and Apple had all my cash. From then on, I learned my lesson: Buy CDs and rip them to a lossless format.

Even though I could have got your CD a helluva lot cheaper on iTunes, I sleep well knowing I have the master CD in my library. Now I shop at SecondSpin.com and Magnatune.com for my CDs. I picked one up the other day for $1.49.

Last edited:
Cool. And thanks to everyone that bought it. I also recommend the CD.

PlugInMusic.com has featured the CD in Review Round Up 20. They choose 5 CDs per week to feature.

LINK

Thanks for checking it out.

I stopped buying music from iTunes. After a crash, I attempted to backup my data but the backup was corrupted. I lost my music and Apple had all my cash. From then on, I learned my lesson: Buy CDs and rip them to a lossless format.

Even though I could have got your CD a helluva lot cheaper on iTunes, I sleep well knowing I have the master CD in my library. Now I shop at SecondSpin.com and Magnatune.com for my CDs. I picked one up the other day for $1.49.

If you were running Windows, there's an easy way around this (or maybe you can do this with another ripper program in MacOS). Burn an audio CD from within iTunes and rip it back to MP3. Then you can back it up whenever you need to.

Back