• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

film composer for free

i considdered my charging system and have decided that it's better for my name and music to be promoted through the contacts of my clients so that's what the price formy music is

Last edited:
Serious question

can somebody please suggest some movies which do not have a score or have poor scores which could use my touch?

i've just been asked to do my 10th hw movie called 'recon 7 down' by william cheney of cheney productions

you can find him on imdb.com for his film 'Cheney's Tomorrow Never Comes' I will be scoring recon 7 in december, things are deffinately looking up!

Well it's been 9 months since i started, i'm using a poor $150 worth of music equipment (total garbage in comparrison to ewql or vsl and giga) and have no formal training in film music.
But i seem to be attracting a lot of attention from all over the globe. It is a really exciting time at the moment and not where i expected to be in the first year of business.
But i'm not complaining, a lot of work it is, but a lot of fun to.

update: recon 7 down due out in summer 2006. (watch out for me in the composer credits) should be listed on the imdb when it does come out.

thanks
still awaiting confirmation on it but hopefully all shall be well

oh and watch out for the animated feature "a dog named emily" at somepoint next year. Another little aquisition of mine.

and there is a rumour about some other hw movie i might get to score making that 11, info sketchy on that though.

Last edited:
New short film "the blue light" by imdb listed Ramiro Hernandez, to be scored by me in march 2006.

(Ramiro is listed as director for the film festival winning "40 seconds" and "Momentos en tiempo" plus his crew credits for films including "being john malkovich")

Back