• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

!!!this Is Literally Unbelieveable!!!

Globat has cut their prices on all of their packages. I am a globat affiliate, so if you are interested, please ONLY use THIS VERY LINK to buy the packages. If anyone buys a package from this post, I get some money which will go toward my next comedy short! THANKS!!

P.S. You must go directly from the link above (when you buy) or I will not get credit for the sale.

Wow. Someone already signed up! Thankyou very much! I think you will be pleasantly surprised with Globat. Email me whenever you need advice on your new site.

You are naturally welcome to do what you like, Vegas, but the deal ends in 3 hours. After that it MIGHT switch back to regular price. Plus, it takes a few days for your site to activate after you order...just some food for thought. No pressure...Just tryin to hook you up for $50 instead of $100

Damnitjim! that's a damn awesome price! Wholey schnikeys.. I think I'm going to switch my 2 domains over to there...
I just gave your URL to a couple friends

They started the deal over...Globat does that sometimes when they have a promotion and they sell a lot. They "extended" the deal.

(That's why it said 16 hours before)

COOTDOG: What URL did you give them? Because "Globat.com" won't earn me credit. Only affiliates.globat.com/cgi-bin/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=loganl

Last edited:
That's the URL I gave them... However I decided NOT to sign up. The cost for next year would be more than what I'm paying now. ANTHOUGH the space is HUGE.. so I'm still thinking about it... I just don't need the space right now

Just letting you guys know there's another great promotion going on...the price is sliced in half and the quantity is doubled!!!! Quite a deal indeed...use the same link above!

Back