• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Robby (35mins) link inside!

We just finished post production on our newest short film, Robby. This took about 18 days to shoot over the course of 8 months (disparate work schedules and weather were huge factors in the time it took). I am really proud of what we accomplished here. Our group did this on zero budget, which truly makes it that much more intriguing. It took home Best Short Drama at the Reno Tahoe International Film festival, and our lead actor was nominated for Best Actor alongside Alec Baldwin. Pretty cool!

I was the director of photography for this film, but feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated!

https://youtu.be/MMdwA6_KvwY

Enjoy!

brilliant i loved this great start great camera work storyline worked perfectly i like the build up to where he got so annoyed with the dealer that he wanted to kill him but uses a paintball gun to scare him off that build up of him getting as coffee and watching loved it
great story and great ending that he calls his mum to try and make it work after his friend leaves to sort out her addiction 10/10

Back