• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Row Z - Zombie film with football, featuring Home Park Stadium.

Hi there, me and a team of student filmmakers (now graduated), have just released our 10 minute zombie football film and were hoping that you might write a review of it on your website? We wrote the film with 2 things at the forefront of our minds, emotion and story and THEN we introduced the zombies. We took great inspiration from Cargo the short film and 28 Days Later as I hoped to create a zombie film that was emotionally engaging, story driven and set aside from hack and slash films.

For your critique :)

https://vimeo.com/122341674

Am I wrong to think we went to a Pathé screening of Selma together? I may well be.

Really liked this. Looked pretty good, nice production design and what a great ending on the Home Park turf. I would love to do that at the Boleyn Ground, and I'd definitely be curious, if you swing back round these parts, to hear how you got those shots.

Thanks for all the feedback guys! Really appreciate it! YES Nick Clapper we did! Bloody hell, small internet! I'm still around in Watford and eventually wanna make this film on a bigger budget, better resources, better EVERYTHING! Proud of the film but would change 1,000,001 things!

Back