• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Zombie AMC Walking Dead Short.

Hey guys and gals.

I have a huge favor to ask. I am an avid zombie lore fan and a huge walking dead fan, like yourselves. I have created a video for an AMC contest. The contest asks us to create a video showcasing what you would do if you lost AMC programming or how it would affect your life. I shot a "Walking Dead" themed video. It's 90 seconds. Please give it a watch. If you like it pass it along, vote for it (Starting September 6th), help me out.

http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/a8779eab33f96e062b0885f85be18fc6/714

I think I have a decent chance to win this or I wouldn't have asked. If you could watch and vote, and if you are feeling extra generous Pass the video around between your Facebook, Twitter, other social media sites. I want to use the prize money to purchase an engagement ring for my lovely girlfriend of six years. She doesn't know this and the money would greatly help me afford this. Please guys and gals, I don't want to sell my body....anymore. Thank you for even taking the time to read this!

Back