Home Your Ad Here

Go Back   IndieTalk - Indie Film Forum > Making The Film > Screenwriting

Old 04-20-2017, 08:45 PM   #16
WalterB
Basic Member

I think the wall between your latent unconcious mind and your contious mind might be a bit thin.
You need to learn to structure your writings more clearly to make more sense :-)
WalterB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today   #1A
film guy
Basic Member

Old 04-21-2017, 10:41 AM   #17
nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterB View Post
I think the wall between your latent unconcious mind and your contious mind might be a bit thin.
You need to learn to structure your writings more clearly to make more sense :-)
For me, picture is more important than traditional story. Anyways, for example, if I write the story with better pictures, like suppose a man with traditional Persian clothing stands beside a candle and etc., it would be harder to director for non-pro, so, I try to have some investment in words rather than visual.

Making new great thing is challenging to me, it needs deeper thinking..

Anyways, thanks for the advice, though, I don't know what you meant exactly..

Thanks!
nobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 07:29 PM   #18
WalterB
Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody View Post
For me, picture is more important than traditional story. Anyways, for example, if I write the story with better pictures, like suppose a man with traditional Persian clothing stands beside a candle and etc., it would be harder to director for non-pro, so, I try to have some investment in words rather than visual.

Making new great thing is challenging to me, it needs deeper thinking..

Anyways, thanks for the advice, though, I don't know what you meant exactly..

Thanks!
I noticed you don't understand what I mean.
I meant that you write your posts in here as a stream of words as they appear in your head.
That makes it very hard and tiresome to read. And therefore it makes it harder for others to understand what you are trying to say. And thus they won't take you very serious, because your are supplying them with an unconsious stream of words.
You need to learn to structure everything you write in a more clear way if you want people to understand you and believe in you.

Since drinking is not allowed for most people in Iran, you probably don't understand this metaphor, but make sure you don't sound like a drunk uncle on a birthday party who just can't stop producing words. :-p
WalterB is online now   Reply With Quote