• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Trailer for "In Da Street" my latest short

Hello everyone! :)

I am new to this Forum, I wanted to share here the trailer for my latest short "In Da Street", I shot it on a Mark III using ML RAW (note that there are some h.264 shots in the trailer). Short is about a hispanic cop with his french partner, it is a no budget short,

hope you'll enjoy it :) Any feedback is welcome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQEI23Ugvhg

Thanks a lot !

Last edited:
The trailer seems like a random collection of shots from the movie. It would benefit if it gave us a sense of what the story is about. Production is good, though, judging by the trailer.

Thanks for your comments Phil and Clone56

Phil making a trailer out of a short is not an easy thing because of the lenght, hard to edit one without showing TOO much of the film, that being said the story is just about two cops on the beach witnessing a murder.

Either make a teaser or a trailer. It seems like you're somewhere in between. Either give nothing away or give more away. I think the trailer could be a different length and paced better, but overall it wasn't too bad :)

Back