• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Frank "Lady in White" LaLoggia Interview - ABH Podcast 001

Cool! Podcasts are great. Is there a single feed for your podcast, so I can auto-download them as they come out? Right now it appears to be mixed in with all the rest of your articles.

Wow... a Zune! Never actually seen one in person. ;)

For star-belly Sneetches, my friend. Star-belly Sneetches.

Btw, this was an amazing podcast! Loved all the story behind the making of. Great to hear about creative financing options, including the IPO for Lady in White. Crazy stuff. :cool:

Great interview all around. How often will you be doing these?

So glad you enjoyed that, Steve! I figure it's a great way to teach, learn, and make (or reestablish) connections.

I think the next one is going to be with J. M. DeMatteis, who is a pretty well known writer of comics and graphic novels. His book Blood is in development as an indie movie.

We'll probably use that as a starting point and then talk about writing fantasy in general. Now that I think of it, we might also discuss the transition of the superhero genre from page to screen... and also the differences between writing comics, animation, and live action.

Back