• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Plush Heroes, Villains & Creatures

As my totally gauche sig banner suggests, I have a small webstore that is selling plush heroes, villains & creatures from your favourite films, movies and television series.

Asylum Hollywood :abduct:

All of the items are properly licenced, and most are of a limited run... making them somewhat collectible. :yes:

I'm still populating the store with inventory, and the first of the two limited run lines should be arriving shortly. The Nightmare Before Christmas which will be followed up afterwards by The Hobbit.

The next week or so I'll be rounding out the regular line of Marvel & DC Universe superheroes & villains. My initial shipment of product was a bit short; catching up. :blush:

The current movie franchise tie-in is with Marvel's The Avengers, with the four main suspects: Captain America, Thor, Hulk & Iron Man. (Buy one of each, and the fourth is free!) :cool:

The Alien Facehugger just arrived yesterday, too. This one is not a limited run, but it's pretty awesome anyway.

Here is the actual website link: Asylum Hollywood - Plush Heroes, Villains & Creatures

Here is the FaceBook page, btw: Asylum Hollywood's FaceBook Page

Any ideas, suggestions & feedback on the store is welcome. Thanks, peeps.

HO-LEE BAT BOMBS!

What an immmpresive undertaking!!!
I'm truly impressed, Steve.
Wow.

Off to FB to
Facebook_like_thumb.png
it!!

lol thanks for the FB love, peeps. :lol:

Sorry, CrackerFunk - I have some standards. ;)

Scoops, yes! It's big enough to latch onto one's face, and the tail is long enough to wrap around the neck. It has a basic wire frame in the poseable limbs, so it can stay put, too. :cool:

I'll post some pics of that in the morn. There's a Chestburster coming in a short while, as well. Prolly bundle them both, somehow.

Scoops, here's a pic of the Facehugger gettin' it on with a 2-liter soda bottle. Hope that gives the sense of scale. :cool:

Btw, I made a mistake in the description earlier. The arm/limbs do have a plastic-coated wire armature, but the tail does not.

Last edited:
[Rooseveltian Voice]Bully![/Rooseveltian Voice] So Cool! I have a ton of friends who may be facebook friends with you soon!

Newspaper article about Funko, who happens to be my main supplier. :cool:

http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20121026/BIZ/710269926#Lynnwoods-toy-empire

I'm going to have to expand my line to include the POP! vinyl figures when I have a bit more momentum. :yes:

In other news, plushies from The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey have arrived. There's a Bilbo Baggins, Gandalf the Grey and, of course, Gollum. I'm halfway through making a special discount for people coming from either IndieTalk or FaceBook, and will have relevant details posted in the morning.

Meanwhile, you can get an eyeful right here - Plush Hobbits at Asylum Hollywood

Pluggity McPlugalot:blush:

Promotional Discount for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey collectors & maniacs.

With these in your shopping cart:

• One Bilbo Baggins Plush
  • One Gandalf the Grey Plush
  • One Gollum Plush

...use this promotional coupon code at checkout to receive a $4.00 discount from your total, and get free shipping!

Coupon Code:
IndieTalkHobbits
:secret:

I can only ship within the USA at the moment, though. I'd lose my shirt on overseas shipping heh. :blush:

Offer's good through December 15th 2012, not stackable with other discounts/coupons, and only while I can still get ahold of these. I expect these Hobbit plushies to vanish fast, once An Unexpected Journey is released in theaters.

Attachments

• indietalk_banner_hobbits.jpg
    indietalk_banner_hobbits.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 34
Back