• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Join my list

Hello all,

I wanted to ask you if you would be kind enough to join my subscriber list? My intention is simple.........
build up a list and then add value to that list as I plan on sending out articles and interviews that you may find extremely useful especially if you are new to the business. I will send these out at least once a week maybe once a fortnight as I dont want to spam anyone.

Every now and then there will also be screenwriting products (Software) that I have seen that comes highly recommended I wont send round any old rubbish and it is totally at your discretion as to whether or not you wish to purchase the product.

If you are new to screenwriting then you will definately recieve usefull tips and skills from a host of experienced screenwriters. I really do want people to appreciate the information I am sending them and to be 'Happy' to be one of my subscribers.

In order to do this please feel free to click on the link below which will take you to a free of charge ebook which you may find useful as it is written by a gentleman who worked in the UK on TV and Movie productions and who is now trying to make it in hollywood. It offers some tips and guidance as to what directors are looking for in a script. In order to recieve the FREE Ebook you enter your e-mail address which automatically subscribes you to my list. Once I have at least a few hundred then I will start sourcing informative material to send out.

Click here

Thanks for taking the time to read this and look forward to adding you to my list :yes:

Last edited:
Back