X-Men: Apocalypse

Empireonline: Exclusive: Bryan Singer Confirms Ben Hardy Is Angel In X-Men: Apocalypse

Screenrant.com: Oscar Isaac Cast As X-Men: Apocalypse’s Main Villain

Singer and producer/writer Simon Kinberg heave repeatedly emphasized that Apocalypse will deliver a massive “spectacle” and will be “even bigger” than X-Men: Days of Future Past...

Ooo, sounds good. Hope so.

Comicbookmovie.com: Hugh Jackman Dons the Classic Wolverine Suit In New Still From X-MEN: APOCALYPSE

IMDb: X-Men: Apocalypse

So..... I would be hyped for this... except for one thing.... Why is Magneto always the bad guy? Like can we have an X-Men movie where he isn't ultimately a villain? Or there at all.

Imagine if every Avengers movie had a new villain, yet you'd always see Loki destroying shit always? Like he'd always be there mind controlling someone every movie.

I don't think magneto is the villain. maybe he will start as one then change sides. magneto was never one of the four horsemen.

I don't think magneto is the villain. maybe he will start as one then change sides. magneto was never one of the four horsemen.

Magneto was a Horsemen on one of the animated series (along with Storm), and Storm is also a horsemen in the movie... so I don't think they are going too comic based on this.

I sympathize. But I love Magneto, even though he's a real bastard sometimes. More than that, I love Ian Mckellen and Michael Fassbender playing him. So I'm happy they keep him a regular part of the films. :)

Worshiped as a god since the dawn of civilization, the immortal Apocalypse (Oscar Isaac) becomes the first and most powerful mutant. Awakening after thousands of years, he recruits the disheartened Magneto (Michael Fassbender) and other mutants to create a new world order... Aam Aadmi Party

Can't wait! Though no Gambit, as horseman or just hero. And boy I do wish that Bryan Singer would just hand the reins back over to Matthew Vaughn. Singer seems to pull the worst out of his actors.

Blasphemy! X2 is still the best superhero film eve made. :P

All right, man. :) It does seem a little too much like the premise of Blade III (not so good). I hope this one rocks though.

Back