Any roles for a teen?

Hey Guys.

I just turned 18 and I graduate at the end of May. At this point June and July are wide open. I move to LA in August. Does anyone need any actors for your projects. Depending on the project I dont even need to get paid if it is a juicy role. I just want to work!

Here is my IMDB page with some different looks. I can go skinhead to long hair. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5890659/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

I am one of the leads in The UnMiracle co starring Kevin Sorbo and Stephen Baldwin.
I have a small part in Jared Hess's (Napoleon Dynamite) new comedy Don Verdean that got purchased by Lions Gate at Sundance. Both my scenes are opposite Sam Rockwell.
I made my own film- Spoilers with Terry Kiser (Bernie) from Weekend at Bernies

I just had a callback for a Rob Reiner film.

I'm open to anything.

Thanks!!!

Thanks for asking.
My agent is in Salt Lake City, Utah and both films were so different the way I got the parts.

The UnMiracle was just awesome. It's an ultra low budget film. We shot it in Chicago. I scoured Actors Access and I noticed there film but they were casting out of Chicago (Illinois) only. With so many great actors in Chicago that makes sense. When I submitted my headshot and resume I said i lived in a small town in Illinois. When they gave me the audition time I told them I was visiting family in Idaho but I asked them if I could skype my audition. They agreed and then I got a second skyped audition and when I got the contract I had to tell them I lived in Idaho. Here is an article from the director talking about me. He mentions he thought i lived in Illinois. http://www.theindnews.com/2013/12/02/18238/connor-williams-earns-lead-role-in-the-unmiracle

For Jared hess's film-I just finished my third callback and did not get a part for a movie which was another great gig. So I was a little bummed. But as the other guy got it. Jared came into town and asked the CD if he knew any teens that could look bored and then become sarcastic. The CD showed him my final callback from the other film and Jared wanted me on set at 6am the next day. So I worked one day and two scenes with Sam Rockwell.

Working with Sorbo, baldwin,rockwell and Kiser gave me so much confidence. I just watched what they did after a scene and before a scene. I learned so much from them all.

Now, I need a gig. I just auditioned for a Rob Reiner film. It's hard still being in high school though. I'm so bored there.

Not being in the US I can't really help you there, but all the best looking for gigs.

I used to love Kevin Sorbo's "Hercules" series, and I just looked him up on imdb now after seeing you mention him.
That guy keeps himself busy! Already three credits in 2015, another role announced, three more completed, nine in post-production then a handful more filming or in pre-production. Way to go Sorbo! You get to act in any scenes with him?

I did! I had 3 pages of one on one scenes with him! I had to cry in front of him! It was intense! Awesome but intense. They flew me out to Chicago twice. The second time was a problem because it was the same day some guy caused a fire at ohare airport. I was a day and four hours late to the set. But obviously they knew it wasn't my fault. I can't add it to my reel until the premier in may. But I got some good stuff to use. Yes he keeps very busy still.

The day I got in I was suppose to go out with the producer director sorbo and Baldwin for dinner but I passed. I was tired from all the airline
Crap plus I knew I had the sorbo scenes in the morning. So as much as I wanted to get to know them a little better It was more important to be 100 percent prepared and get a good
Nights sleep. But it was fun and he raised my game.

Back