• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch INTRUSION - Short Film, 3 minutes - looking for feedback

That was a very good short. I liked that there was zero dialogue. Did a great job with conveying information visually, allowing the viewer to put two and two together on their own.

Were they supposed to know who the intruder was, and killed him accidentally?? If so, I have the same problem with this short as I do with big budget movies that use this mechanism to advance a story line. If the intruder was known in that house then why would he sneak around around. Why wouldn't he come and be like,"What's up mofos. Haha!! Caught your girl in her skivys!!" Then he wouldn't be dead. Also, it begs the question, do these people not know what their friends/family look like.

If he was genuinely an intruder, why are they upset that he's dead?

I think that the woman was the Intruders wife/girlfriend (a photograph of them together is shown), having an affair. The man she was having an affair with killed the Intruder, and both of them realised at the end that he had killed her husband/boyfriend.

Back