my short film poster

It's OK. The blood could be a bit darker, and the font could be a less flashy color. How about using some images of the woods, the freaky hooded dude, the dead lady, or the box.

Last edited:
Honestly... I don't know what to make of it. It's kind-of... nothing. I'm not sure what I'm looking at or what it's supposed to convey. Try to create something that really grabs your audience and teases them with a little bit of an idea of what they might get from your film.

Cheers.

Movie posters should convey a little something about the film and really excite a potential audience member or draw them in.

This does neither for me.

- Jow

thanks guys... as I said I don't really need a poster but just felt "creative" and played around with Photoshot (that answers your question rmac33) :)

8salacious9 - it is pxeleted, I took it from a screenshot (it was a fast moving shot so, didn't have anything better :P )

I have never understood what posters where all about being honest... Most of the Movie Posters I looked at before making it, didn't give me anything about the films... None of them make any sense or tell anything about the film... (to me)

https://www.google.com/search?site=...84.6j4.10.0...0.0.0..1ac.1.17.img.ifWDHV_YeMA

actually mine makes more sense than any of the blockbusters posters... you can see blood and "scary" face of one of the character, which shows it is a bad character... :P lol I don't know....

Last edited:
thanks guys... as I said I don't really need a poster but just felt "creative" and played around with Photoshot (that answers your question rmac33) :)

8salacious9 - it is pxeleted, I took it from a screenshot (it was a fast moving shot so, didn't have anything better :P )

I have never understood what posters where all about being honest... Most of the Movie Posters I looked at before making it, didn't give me anything about the films... None of them make any sense or tell anything about the film... (to me)

https://www.google.com/search?site=...84.6j4.10.0...0.0.0..1ac.1.17.img.ifWDHV_YeMA

actually mine makes more sense than any of the blockbusters posters... you can see blood and "scary" face of one of the character, which shows it is a bad character... :P lol I don't know....

wow... obviously

if movie posters didn't matter, studios wouldn't pay big bucks to have them made

Back