• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Film Production Company Now Accepting Screenplay Submissions

We are no longer accepting script submissions. We want to thank all of the writer's who participated. We received just over 600 submissions and are still working through them. We encourage you to check back now and then as I am sure we will be accepting submissions again in the future.

Last edited:
No information available. No produced films. No names of people
involved. No mention of pay.

Could this be an e-mail phishing scam? Could this be what many
new writers fear; a way to take ideas from them?

Unfortunately new writers may fall for this and blindly send in a
script. Registered or not this is bad business. It’s bad business
for a new prodCo to ask for submissions this way.

I have a little advice if anyone from this company returns:

Tell writers a little about you and your company. Even if you have
never produced a movie. There are many beginning writers who
would be willing to take a chance with a beginning company. There
are many writers with a sale or option who would be willing to
submit to a new company. But there needs to be some up front
honesty and some information in order to start a creative relationship.

This looks like a scam even if it isn't.

It's probably one of those deal where you submit your script, then a week later they say
"Congratulations! Your script has been accepted! We just need $600 to [do whatever it is that they do] with your script"

When I request a script, I let people know who I am, I give them my name and my actual personal address etc... And I let them know what the goal is and lots of info.

A little note to the owners of this company, this is very very bad business on your end. You should have more respect for writers.........

Sorry guys, looks like we definitely jumped the gun and should have waited to post once the website is completed later next week. We are a new independent production company with three producing partners. We are eager to start our development pool hence the early request for submissions. We are a legitimate company and are in the process of filing our LLC. We have sent out a serious offer on one screenplay and are looking to purchase or option a couple more. They are straight up purchase/option offers with standard contracts. If you are unsure about us, its totally understood as we are new, but I would encourage you to keep checking back with us once we get more established and have more visibility. We are passionate filmmakers first and businessmen second so bare with us as we get our footing. :)

Last edited:
@ Samurai

If you act now I will give you the deal of a life time. I think YOU have a career in pictures... as a script reader. For $600 - USC preferably in the form of a Walmart Pre-Paid Visa Re-Load Pack I will give YOU the opportunity to read a script that could literally affect 9 to 14 lives indirectly, online - on YouTube - but that weird part of YouTube where they pop the weird huge zits and and do gynecological exams on resuscitation annie dolls (blocked in 78 countries, so Bolivia and "Ron"stantinople - it's his cousin, but his internet is off so... one guy, maybe). Don't let Zrznzzznnnj down. He needs you.

Don't wait. Don't let that degree from Half Mast Junior College/Liquor Store outdate itself...

Last edited:
If you act now I will give you the deal of a life time. I think YOU have a career in pictures... as a script reader. For $600 - USC preferably in the form of a Walmart Pre-Paid Visa Re-Load Pack I will give YOU the opportunity to read a script that could literally affect 9 to 14 lives indirectly, online - on YouTube - but that weird part of YouTube where they pop the weird huge zits and and do gynecological exams on resuscitation annie dolls (blocked in 78 countries, so Bolivia and "Ron"stantinople - it's his cousin but is internet is off so one guy, maybe).
LOL. His long winded response somehow failed to answer whether they CHARGE a FEE if scripts are "accepted".

This is the wrong forum for slipping stuff past anyone in here.

Folks, this is not the discussion area, unless you have some proof of a scam let's not ruin his post! If you are simply not interested in what is offered, do not post.

OP: Let's get full disclosure on what this is so the speculation can stop.

No, we do not charge anything to purchase someone's script...that would be strange.
Not strange at all. Which is why your post raised red flags.
Many "Feature Film Companies" bait and switch like that.

Yep, you jumped the gun. A notice like this with no information
at all isn't a great way to start a business. I guess you're a
little surprised that writers (some writers) take their work
quite seriously and want to know who they are submitting
to. I'm glad you returned. You have the opportunity to add
the information we all would like. I will keep checking back.
I have several scripts I might want to submit. But I won't
do it until I have some information on who you are.

Since you are passionate filmmakers you might what to consider
that writers would also like to know what types of scripts you
are looking for. Some Feature Film Companies just can't afford
to make a huge Sci-Fi, alien invasion disaster film. Some Feature
Film Companies are so tired of horror they don't want to make
one. Some passionate filmmakers really love comedy and are
leaning in that direction. Writers can be quite passionate, too.

Back