• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My showreel

Frankly, I don't really see how this showcases editing. An 'editing showreel' would simply be the completed stuff you've edited, wouldn't it? :)

Editing showreel seems a bit of an oxymoron, really.

Frankly, I don't really see how this showcases editing. An 'editing showreel' would simply be the completed stuff you've edited, wouldn't it? :)

I intended it as showreel of some of the material I have worked on as editor in the past.

Agreed. A large proportion of editors showreels tend to just be collections of other peoples footage in my experience. If I want to check out someones editing skills i'll watch a few of their edits.

I got into it a bit more after 45 too. You could maybe put a short 20 second scene with a few nice cuts you've edited in there..

Last edited:
Back