I never thought this wouls happen to me but....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was playing with the smileys actually. :yes:
Um okay and the text just magically changed to another answer. :lol:

You're the definition of an Internet Troll, posting bait for a reaction, and when you get that reaction, you complain about it and try to turn it on the community.

Feel free to post what you want.

Um okay and the text just magically changed to another answer. :lol:

You're the definition of an Internet Troll, posting bait for a reaction, and when you get that reaction, you complain about it and try to turn it on the community.

Feel free to post what you want.

He's actually lying. nice. Please note that he won't provide any proof because he can't.

I fail to see how being here with the intention of helping is "turning" on the community. I've asked three times during this clusterfuck of a conversation for all of you to get off my ass and let users decided for themselves if they want my assistance.

I posted this story becaice I just wanted to tell a story. You manipulating my intentions beyond that shows what sad little man you are. I guess it goes to show that those who can't do start forums.

I looked into the costs of starting a forum like this: $400 for VBulletin plus $180 a month for hosting. Wow. What an accomplishment for you.

And please not everyone that of all the things that have been said the only thing this guy could find to pick was some random joke in my profile. Somehow he think he is clairvoyant enough to go back in time and KNOW my intentions when I typed something. That's incredible! You should call Ripley!

Last edited:
He's actually lying. nice. Please note that he won't provide any proof because he can't.

05-26-2012 05:28 PM
It was a joke... an inside joke from Wayward Traveler. Sigh... nevermind.

05-26-2012 05:41 PM
You mad bro? :yes: It's a joke. If you dig deep inside your brain you'll see that I am writing a film about the Reagan Administration. It's not to hard of a stretch to assume that I might be familiar with old Ollies Iran Contra scandal.

Oliver Stone on the other hand was brilliant with The Doors. Though for counter culture directors I prefer Gilliam.

:pop:

Hey dude. You keep saying that you're here to help the newbies. But I just browsed through your posting history, and you haven't really posted much that could be considered helpful. Newbies are asking questions, and asking for critiques, all the time. If you're here to help, then answer their questions.

(skg)) was pitched to Cartoon Network's Adult Swim in December of 2012 featuring Sergio Aragones of Mad Magazine to development director Scott Little in Burbank, California. They passed because "they don't do reality."

And he's a TIME TRAVELER! He pitched a show in the future of this year!

Then at 6 am they said, "Hey lets all take a shower!" They both look at me and say, "take your clothes off!" I stood there for a minute... and I was like "whatever" and hopped in the shower. A homeless man has to be clean doesn't he?

I'm sorry but I love being a film maker.

I'm sure all the newbies appreciate what is most likely a fantasy or a practice Penthouse Forum letter, but I'm not sure what any of the original post had to do with filmmaking...

Was a previously banned member with a few identities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back