• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

The Protectors - Indiegogo campaign

Hi, my name is Ben Hughes of Ben Hughes Studios, I’m an independent filmmaker based out of Minneapolis, Minnesota, and I need your help funding my upcoming film The Protectors!

To support the film, visit:
https://igg.me/at/the-protectors
Every donation counts! All contributors receive various gifts for their contributions! If you can't contribute then please share the campaign link on social media!

MORE INFO:
The Protectors is a Sci-Fi/Action-Adventure movie, about a young adult who discovers that he is a descendant of an ancient alien race with special abilities sent here to protect this planet from harm. After his father and the rest of their kind died trying to protect humanity from an another alien race that has been secretly controlling the governments of our world, he decides to follow in his father’s footsteps and protect the innocent on Earth, doing his best to become the hero this world needs.

If you’re a fan of the action-packed Marvel and DC Comics shows such as Arrow, Daredevil, The Flash, Luke Cage, Supergirl, and more, or any of the Marvel and DC movies, then you will definitely want to get behind The Protectors.

The main character’s name is Michael Matthews, with the hero alias: The Angel. His powers include super strength, super speed, enhanced endurance and enhanced healing. He’ll be called The Angel because his costume is all white from head to toe. His costume will also slightly resemble that of Marvel’s Iron Fist (The comic version, not the Netflix version).

Also, the villains will have enhanced intelligence, and the ability to shapeshift. So that’s cool too.

The Protectors will be approximately 40 minutes, will begin shooting in June 2018, and is scheduled to be released by the end of 2018.

I, Ben Hughes will be directing, producing, and writing this film. I currently work as a freelance music video director and have been doing so for over 7 years now, and I have been making my own films and videos for over 10 years now. I’ve made hundreds of videos since I first picked up the camera, and on top of that my YouTube Channel has over 45 million video views. And I will be putting my all into this project.

The Protectors will be officially released on my YouTube channel, and will also be available on DVD and Digital Download.

Back