• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

A Monstrous Stop-Motion

I have recently entered a Ray Harryhausen storyboard / animation competition. The competition (like so much in the art / media world) starts off as a popularity contest before the actual judging can begin and I'd really like your help to get my entry into the final stages.

My storyboard can be found here, and to vote it is (ashamedly) a simple click of a Facebook 'like' button. If you have a Facebook account, please take a look and if you deem my entry worthy, please vote!

I have plans to make the short stop-motion irregardless of whether I win, and my progress will be posted on my website. Please drop by and offer your thoughts.

Thanks, all!

Harryhausen? Stop-motion? Sounds good to me. :cool:

You have any existing videos to check out? I took a quick look at your website but didn't see anything plainly visible.

Back