• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

WHY? New Weekly Comedic WebSeires

(Sorry about the title type-o... hehe...)

Hey guys! I recently started a comedy web series entitled WHY? and it's channel, at the moment, only has a few subscribers. The concept of the show is this; there is no concept, it is simply to entertain and nothing more. Each episode is a sketch comedy that is less than a minute, around 15 seconds long give or take. PLEASE, if you have a free millisecond, check out the channel. We've only put up two episodes but new ones come every weekend on Saturday. SUBSCRIBE if you like what you see and if you have any suggestions on how to make the show better, let me know. I really want this show to get a following so if you could help me by giving it a jump start with some more subscribers, I'd really appreciate. And I encourage critique!!! Thanks!!!

http://www.youtube.com/whyshowfilms

Last edited:
Back