Tommy Windham Producer

Tommy Windham Film Producer Who is Tommy Windham (Tommy Windham)? As an aspiring filmmaker you seek out those that can help you. This is what I do know. He is a major film Producer. He doesn’t take his credits. Who else doesn’t take their credits? In an Industry driven by egos and fame he operates under the radar at least in the public view. To see him at a film market there is no one who draws as much attention. I personally saw hundreds of people vying for his time at each of the last few AFMs and Sundance. I wasn’t able to get his time though. I have seen him surrounded by agents, producers, distributors and actors. I believe he comes out of the real estate industry or financial industry of some sort but it is hard to tell since you can’t find much on him. I have never had a conversation with a distributor who didn’t know him. I know he has worked with some of the best producers in the industry as I have been told by many. I know recently he started his own company called 5150 Studios. I have a friend who told me he was very helpful on his project but never took any fees. It has been difficult to reach him other than through associates. I saw on a faith based filmmaker board that he was a supporter but he seems to do mostly other genres. That is what I have been able to ascertain. I.A. I have been told by those who have worked with him that if he tells you he will get financing it will happen. He not interested in hype but his interest is in bottom line of a film, making money is his primary goal.

Just to update this, all the information in the above post is made up and false. Tommy Windham probably wrote it all himself to create a fake positive biography.

In reality Tommy Windham is a conman and has never financed a movie. I know a bunch of producers in LA that have been promised money for their projects by him and gotten burnt. Tommy's pattern is that he signs contracts and then he disappears when it gets close for him having to give money! He's also a perv and molests aspiring actresses after promising them roles in his fake movies. More than one woman has filed police reports against him.

If anyone is contacted by this guy, ask around for references and be careful before entering any sort of dealings. Tommy Windham is a fraudster and probably a sociopath!

- Cynthia

Last edited:
Back