• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

MIXED MESSAGES - DVD

** No one gets copies until the cast does ** which will be very soon :yes:, but I went ahead and created a PayPal link and page:

http://flickerpictures.com/mmdvd.htm

mmdvd.jpg

Feels good to put a frame around it and call it done. Thanks again, folks!

Jeff

I'm impressed!

I'm glad I knew Jeff before all this success made him into what he is today. :lol:

Seriously, great work all around.

Thanks Dready. The cast deserves all those details. :D When it comes to design, I definitely geek out. Ideas take root and dig deep. Must... exorcise... demons...

I also really love the way you treat each short as it's own feature. They've got their own landing pages, premieres, DVD releases, etc.

It's a powerful manifestation tool which I intend to employ in my future work, thanks to your example. :)

OK I admit it. I'll finally let the cat out of the bag. Truth be told. After all these years, the only reason I make movies is so I can design the DVD art. There. I said it. Phew. I feel better now. :P

OK I admit it. I'll finally let the cat out of the bag. Truth be told. After all these years, the only reason I make movies is so I can design the DVD art. There. I said it. Phew. I feel better now. :P

I record and film a lot of musicians, my feeling has always been that if you hand them a DVD with a cool cover, you're 95% home. If it's cool looking, the actual content is secondary. You own them from that point on -- I think the content really has to suck at that point for them to feel disappointed. Of course, maybe I'm completely wrong, just a suspicion.

Last edited:
Back