Composer; Orchestral like Hollywood

Hello everybody!

At the moment I am looking for work as a filmcomposer.

Here are a few examples I want to show you first:

Shorttimeheroes

Supercalifragilistic
Fantasy Tribute

I prefer to write the filmscore directly into the footage.
I am a huge fan of genres like sci-fi, fantasy and adventures.

I have been composing for 6 years now. I don't have any references to show because most projects I worked on were put on ice or cancelled. That is why I want to make it change now.
My scores are mostly orchestral, remarkable composers such as Williams and Holst left a mark on my style.

If you need my help for your project, you can contact me with my email-adress: Intero93@googlemail.com

You can listen to more compositions of mine on Newgrounds!

I cannot give any numbers to the payment, because I am offering a close collaboration and no products. The payment may vary on what kind of movie you are making, if money is getting earned with it and so on.

Thank you very much for your time and have a nice day!

Last edited:
Wow, not bad at all mate!

I think you have a lot of talent. Shorttime Heroes is definitely 'classic Hollywood' and that might put some people off, but it's professionally executed and has feeling. I especially like the bridge at 1:46. The ending's good too... I'm sorry you cut it off so soon because I felt you were heading in a direction that had more musical depth.

EDIT: The second track is decent as well. Has more of the depth I was looking for. Again, the ending was the best part and you faded it out too soon!

How did you record them?
Do you have any more off the wall/experimental tracks?

Last edited:
Thanks! I'm glad you like my tracks. :)

Both songs are made for movie sequences, even Shorttime Heroes. But I'm not allowed to show it's movie-sequence. :P
I think those endings you don't like do fit very well to the scenes I was composing for. :)
Call them cliffhangers!

How did you record them?

With Cubase 5 and mostly with Symphobia and LA Scoring Strings.

Do you have any more off the wall/experimental tracks?

Sure I do! But I don't feel putting them in here because I think they are not as good as these two tracks I just put in here. Those are my two latest tracks.

Again, thank you for your kind words. :)
I'm looking forward to put another song in here when my next piece is finished.

I have just updated and completely rewrote my first post and added a new song! It has been a year now and I haven't got one request from here. :(

Yet, you only have 4 posts. I'm amazed by how many filmmakers and composers post "I need music!" and "Music available," yet they never post at the same time. They just miss each other, because they aren't around enough to notice. For some reason, people (filmmakers, etc.) don't use the SEARCH function, but rather go with "what's currently on display."

I remember Crackerfunk was looking for a composer for ANTI-HERO. I don't know if he was paying, but whoever does that project should get some props, as he posts quite often. You might do one or two (shorts or a feature) to get a little exposure.

That said,....... it is really a tough time for composers. Music, and "paying for great music" is really undervalued. Some filmmakers will flake out and use Acid Loops or some other less inspired automation. The composer doesn't have a lot of leverage, unless he has some track record.

Anyway, your stuff is great; better than 90% of what I hear on offer! I also compose orchestral stuff, like THIS, so I have a fond appreciation for what you are doing.

Last edited:
Speaking as someone who is currently producing a short film and will be looking for music, there are sooo many composers advertising on this site and soooo may who'll do the work for free that, to be honest, if you're asking for pay I'm not terribly surprised you haven't got all that many replies.

But your music sounds good, if encouragement makes up for lack of orders!

Back