• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Anomaly - Experimental Horror

A very short experimental horror film. I have really been digging into the horror genre and trying to find my own niche in it. I decided to make this video with absolutely no "hard" context to allow the audience to completely decide what it's about.

So without further ado, I present, "Anomaly".

~Edward Curran III of Twin Cities Prod.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ0_BcO55WE

Twin cities.... when you use to post videos I use to mock them, you did some awful stuff.. I mean horrendous..

But, with a few recent posts of yours, you somehow have got the grasp..

this video was maybe a bit too long for me, but I really like the visuals, perhaps some other colour mixed in along the lines would have went well, but its your piece and I enjoyed it (I like weird stuff....)

Twin cities.... when you use to post videos I use to mock them, you did some awful stuff.. I mean horrendous..

But, with a few recent posts of yours, you somehow have got the grasp..

There's been some improvement :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3xfiW5Ox5A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ0_BcO55WE

Anything I could improve on? I plan on making a series of videos like these and then making a feature length horror film surrounding these happenings!

Experimental with a hint of thriller.

There's not much of a plot, so it's a bit harder to categorize.

True enough. See, [and correct me if this isn't a great idea] I wanted to progress with a short series of videos like this one, showcasing different aspects of a film I plan to make. Progressing with a focus on cinematography first, then more of a background informative video, and so on. What do you think?

True enough. See, [and correct me if this isn't a great idea] I wanted to progress with a short series of videos like this one, showcasing different aspects of a film I plan to make. Progressing with a focus on cinematography first, then more of a background informative video, and so on. What do you think?

Sounds cool :cool:

I'll watch it!

Very good work! It has very nice visuals and interesting cinematography! I am looking forward to the next videos you'll make related to this

Very tense! I like that you have the balls to experiment. Not only that, but you experiment and it works! Great cinematography. Did you do the music as well? I would love to see a feature!

Last edited:
Very tense! I like that you have the balls to experiment. Not only that, but you experiment and it works! Great cinematography. Did you do the music as well? I would love to see a feature!

Thanks very much! You can expect to see something bigger. ;) And the music was scored by a friend, actually. I base the film around the music, so that's why it's mostly experimental. His youtube is Dolomedes Threatening. Check him out!

Thanks very much! You can expect to see something bigger. And the music was scored by a friend, actually. I base the film around the music, so that's why it's mostly experimental. His youtube is Dolomedes Threatening. Check him out!

Awesome! Thank you for the YouTube link! Your friend does some great, creepy music.

Listening to the music separately from your film really shows how well you incorporated all of the visual elements into it. And vice-versa, watching your film without the music really shows how much the music compliments the visuals. It all works together into a good, nightmarish piece. I like it a lot and hope to see more!

Awesome! Thank you for the YouTube link! Your friend does some great, creepy music.

Listening to the music separately from your film really shows how well you incorporated all of the visual elements into it. And vice-versa, watching your film without the music really shows how much the music compliments the visuals. It all works together into a good, nightmarish piece. I like it a lot and hope to see more!

Thanks so much for your appreciation, it means a lot! You'll see plenty more quite soon!

The response to Anomaly is arriving today.

1383534_692625997415912_1680197488_n.jpg

Back