• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Dead Bounty - Zombie Horror feature w/ Tony Moran

I'm now booked to be the Director of Photography for a zombie film starring Tony Moran of Halloween fame. This will be a great project and I'm looking forward to it. Principle photography begins in October. There is a Kickstarter campaign in progress for this film and it is getting close to meeting goal. Have a look and if you can, please help out ... even by spreading the word!
Cheers,
Ken

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1480229633/dead-bounty-zombie-horror-feature-film-starring-to

Ten days left to this Kickstarter campaign and we are so close! Every dollar helps (and the project will accept a $1 gift!)... so even if you can give up that one cup of coffee and put it toward this project, you'd be helping a lot!
I'm pretty excited about this project and had a meeting with the Producer and Director today to go over some pre production issues before we start up in October. I'm actually donating to the film in my own way. I spent almost $500 on a special filter for the film! We're going to get some great images on this movie... and we have a great cast.
This is true Indie Film making!!! Check us out! And THANK YOU!!

Dang, dude's got one helluva nose-ring! :eek:

Good luck with the project. I'll link it around over the next few days. Looks fun! :)

Dang, dude's got one helluva nose-ring! :eek:

Good luck with the project. I'll link it around over the next few days. Looks fun! :)

Thanks for helping out Steve, it's really appreciated... yeah he's got some serious tats going too. But he's a very talented effects guy and this will be his second directing venture. Exciting stuff!

This just in from the Director of Dead Bounty..."We made our goal and then some!!!!!! Thank you so much for your support, I am floored at how generous everyone has been with pledges and sharing the page. We have 71 hours left to raise funds and anything extra will go towards getting some really awesome contact lenses for our zombies! So if you can help us just a little more you will be helping take the life out of these zombies eyes. Again THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!! We can't wait to bring you an awesome zombie film"!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1480229633/dead-bounty-zombie-horror-feature-film-starring-to

Back