• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch A refreshingly funny short about a girl desperately looking for love

A Girl Wanted to Fall in Love, Love Stepped Away, She Fell Down

The title says it all, an unusual perception at love from Catherine's point of view. She thinks she is unlucky in love so she decides to grab her destiny instead of waiting for it to occur. The actors portray exquisite witty characters with different and distinct personalities, all of which was shot on different gorgeous backdrops of beautiful places in Montreal, that people will actually recognize; not only because they are shot well, but mainly because they act as charms in this short, completing the story.

http://filmshortage.com/shorts/a-girl-wanted-to-fall-in-love-love-stepped-away-she-fell-down/

I'm unable to understand the French version, therefore I watched the English version and I couldn't get past the 6:?? mark -- when the two girls were seated on the park's bench. It was shot well, and I really enjoyed the main girl and the singer/ex poppin up unexpectedly, but once the friend got involved I was annoyed by her acting...

Sorry and good luck with your future projects!

I agree the french version is much better! Original versions are always better, not a great fan of voice translations! Then again I'm fluent in french and understand very well, they should add english subtitles to it.

Joey this is not my film, but its unfortunate you did not get to the end. The friend is much more believable in the french version, I agree. hope you can give it another watch

I agree the french version is much better! Original versions are always better, not a great fan of voice translations! Then again I'm fluent in french and understand very well, they should add english subtitles to it.

Joey this is not my film, but its unfortunate you did not get to the end. The friend is much more believable in the french version, I agree. hope you can give it another watch

I'll give it another go tomorrow :)

I watched it again and I must admit I liked the whole aspect of it. Sorry for my negative remarks earlier, my apologies.

I watched it again and I must admit I liked the whole aspect of it. Sorry for my negative remarks earlier, my apologies.

Thats great! really glad you gave it another chance!
Happens to me often where you only appreciate a film when you watch it a second time!

Back