• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch College Project

haha wow that just had me thinkin 'wtf is goin on!' but I liked it; the baby and the light saber gave me some good laughs. It was a little dark and blurry at points but it was good.

Heh, second Barbie short on the forums in a week. :cool:

I liked it. The music sounded like it was cut pretty rough at some points.

Did you actually do this with stills, or grab frames from video? Hard to tell, with everything moving so wildly.

Thanks for the feedback, I was hoping I would have some more :-/

ah.. but had you specified you wanted feedback, then i would have given you some ;)

but in truth you dont want my opinion, i seem to offend alot of people by my truthful as i see it words.

im the simon cowel of the feedback world..

Oh my. Just - Oh my haha.

On the critique side of things: I liked the bokah at the beginning, it worked well. I thought from 0:30-0:50 it seemed a little less planned compared to the rest of it, but from 0:50 onwards you had me both scared of barbies and laughing at them. :')

Thanks everyone! :) I did struggle with the sound mixing because I had to extend it. And yes this was done with stills, I literally made it up as I went along.

Back