New member and capabilities

Hello
Im a new member. Name is Clay. I have been creating custom pieces for many years now and have recently been contacted by a couple of people thru social media who are creating some Indie films and were needing custom props for their films. I have never been involved in these before so it interested me. I made the custom items and the people were blown away.
So I figured I would join here and offer my services to other film makers. Seemed like a good fit and I had a ball doing it.
I dont want to come on here just to tout my services but would like to connect with some film makers who can help me out with some projects I have in mind as well. I am really into the barter system so if that works for anyone please get with me. You can visit my website at www.thorhammers.com and my FB page is www.facebook.com/thorhammers.
Youtube is www.youtube.com/eaglewoodtc. You can see a recent shout out there from one of the movies I helped with.
Ok look forward to working with everyone in the future and discussing my projects with interested producers.
Thanks and God Bless

Last edited:
Back