• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Art on the Road

Hi there, I wanted show and share my project: https://vimeo.com/151963578

Art on the Road is a journey started with a camera, a vision, and a oneway ticket.
A project designed and created to provide a space in which to discover, promote and expose the passions and creativity of talented artists from all around the world.
Other filmmakers are welcome to be part of the project, discovering and filming other artists stories and at the same time showing and expressing their own art.

A journey around the world, crossing different cultures, telling the stories of people that chose to live their lives expressing their creativity, their passion, their dreams.

I'm not exactly sure I understood this correctly. Is the filming completed or are you asking for filmmakers to contribute with footage from their own country? Anyhow I love the concept.

That being said - it looks amazing so far! Trailer is a little too long for my taste, but it seems like the film has some very interesting characters. Good job.

Back