Composing for a French Video Game, looking for another project (Jazz or Classical)!

My name is Samantha Foster. I am currently composing for a French video game called La Fugue Orpheline (the Runaway Orphan), under production in Rennes, France and a Documentary. For more information, visit my website below.

Portfolio: www.samanthafoster.net

Last edited:
You're very good.

What is the significance of the name "Titanic Piano 14"?

I like your videos. Very good piano player.

Thanks! I'm a History major and a junior in college (While my dream is to become the next Hans Zimmer or James Horner, the reality is, I'll need a 9 to 5 job when I graduate, the composing world is tough to get into- not the most stable career in the world, it's all contract work!). The Titanic and WWI are my favorite periods in history (I love American History). I love playing the piano. And, my birthday is on December 14th. Thus, the name, Titanicpiano14. I'm supposed to be composing for a Titanic YouTube film for a client in New Mexico- I recieved a payment during the summer and submitted pieces to him via FTP server. I expected to get another payment and start scoring it in September but, I haven't heard back from him. Video games take so much longer than films to make, the games I'm working on now will take years to complete and composing for a game is different than a film because I'm creating music to aspects of the game that aren't built yet (levels, characters, etc). With a film, I can actually compose to something (actual scenes) and films, I would think take less time to create than a game.

Last edited:
Samantha Foster | Film Composer

I am Samantha Foster. I am currently scoring a documentary and a video game. I am influenced by Jack Wall, Clint Bajakian, Hans Zimmer, James Newton Howard, and other famous composers. For more information and to listen to samples of my work, visit my website at: http://samanthafoster.yolasite.com

Back