YouTube Apocalypse Series Needs Crew

Looking for some help in creating a short apocalypse film, be it helping with filming, make up or acting. From the south east, so preferably people from near by. So far it's a team of three filming this, all aged 18-19 so similar age is probably best but can do with older for some of the scenes. Male, female, not really bothered just wanna some people to help us out. If you interested and wanna know more about this idea hit us up. https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1381595375504272&ref=bookmark

Good luck with the shoot, OP! Keep us posted. I have an interest as have a short which is highly likely to be going into a top ten horror fest so always interested to see what other UK film makers are doing.

Last edited:
Is it like an undesirable place to go or something?

No, quite the opposite - as London is there, the SE is generally where most of the wealth and power and privilege in the country reside. It's a tough part of the world to be poor though. I was actually born there, but could never afford to live there now.

Anyway, this is an unnecessary tangent for the OP's thread, and Hampshire is lovely :)

No, quite the opposite - as London is there, the SE is generally where most of the wealth and power and privilege in the country reside. It's a tough part of the world to be poor though. I was actually born there, but could never afford to live there now.

Anyway, this is an unnecessary tangent for the OP's thread, and Hampshire is lovely :)

Ha funny u should say Hampshire as that's where I am from, Basingstoke to be more specific.

Back