• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

I'm looking to collaborate on a script for a 10 minute short.

Hello,

I am a student at a film school in London (UK). I am looking to collaborate with a screenwriter for a 10 minute script for my graduation film which will be pitched in 6 months time, and will go into production in one and a half years time. The film will be shot on Super16mm film or on HD with 35mm lens adapters and will have a budget of several thousand pounds.

I am looking an interesting idea, one that is smart and may include a small twist at the end. I find that simple ideas have the most impact. I am not picky about genres. The script doesn't need to include too much dialogue, as long as the concept works. The film is only 10 minutes, however i feel that gives enough time for character development and for a story to really engage and captivate the viewer.

If you have ideas and are interested in being involved please email me at: law.tom@gmail.com

The graduation film will be screened at the National Film Theatre in London, and will be sent to film festivals if it reaches a high standard.

Thanks,

Tom Law

Back