• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

DIY Camcorder Rigs

Hi All
I have recently moved from shoulder mount analogue cameras to DV (yeah, I know it's 2007). After getting 2 Panasonic MiniDV Camcorders I was horrified to find out that they are so tiny you just cannot hand hold them so I decided to make some DIY rigs to help my film making as commercial stuff has crazy prices!!

So far I have made a whole bunch of really useful goodies and they all cost me less than $50 and if I can make 'em anyone can!! Thought I would share my DIY page with everyone so they can benefit too!!

http://www.softweigh.com/video/diy.html

I'll gladly answer questions but sorry I don't make these for sale!! you have to build them yourself but the result is well worth it!!!

Chris

So.. you say you built all of these things for under $50? I can't believe all the parts for everything were under $50.

Maybe it's just be, but when you say "share your DIY page" that conjures in my head an image of free instructions, yet... you're selling the plans for $50.

Thanks for your offer to share your information...

...but seeing as you charge people to download the tutorials, I'm moving this post to our classified ads section.

Back