• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Cash Prize Film Contest - SPARTA 72 Hour Film Challange

Hey Guys,

I'm co-producing SPARTA this next year so I thought I would drop a line here, the 72 hour period is 7PM EDT Feb 13-16th 2015. This is our 4th challenge (first for me as a co-producer rather than contestant) and around $10,000 has been handed out as cash prizes in the past. This year we are trying to raise money for charity as well as hand out money to the top three films.

http://www.spartafilmchallenge.com/

The contest is open internationally but you do need to register in advance. Qualifying films (aka includes catches and within the 5 minute length requirements etc) will be shown in a theater here in Ottawa in front of hundreds of people and you are able to win money!

So there is no real reason not to enter and win money (unless you're stupid like me and offer to help produce the challenge), but spot are limited as we have a fixed screening time.

Best!

Graeme

Back