• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Want to buy Horror Script and Superhero Script

Interested in purchasing 2 feature length movie scripts including all rights. Horror and Superhero Genre. Lower budget, these will be some of the first films I have produced (one project currently in production). $2000 per script/negotiable. If you have something that fits the mold or is very similar to what I am looking for, please contact me with the synopsis. Purchases will be out-right and include all rights in perpetuity. Please email me at ru6media@gmail.com

BASIC CRITERIA

Horror: Slasher, Zombie, Vampire . Not interested in religious or ghost stories.

Super Hero: No flying. Cool special powers- keep in mind Sony Vegas/After Effects editing type stuff. Looking for a cool story with a really visual character superhero transformation scene and great character development. Would work well as a comic book.

I could perhaps write a screenplay for you, if you have any specific ideas. How low a budget are we talking?

Back