• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Any Goonies fans here?

Did you go to the Canon Beach shoots?

Yes, sorry, that was rather territorial of me, wasn't it? I should have said "Oregon shooting" since much of it was done in Cannon Beach...

...BTW, it is "Cannon" Beach - as in the old gun for which it's named - not "Canon" - as in a rule or body of rules or principles generally established as valid and fundamental in a field or art or philosophy (or the Japanese electronics manufacturer). If you spell it wrong they'll peg you as an outsider right off the bat. :P

Yes. You have to ask? Classic. Loved that movie.

Looking forward to checking out the book! :cheers:

Group buy price for Indietalk members? Autographed copy? :D

Group buy price for Indietalk members?

Actually, I intentionally priced it low ($11.95) so that (hopefully) no one will feel it's too spendy. I'm not in it to make a living as a writer of books.

Autographed copy?

ROC asked about that, too. I'm perfectly willing to sign books, but I'm not sure about the best way to go about it, since the books are printed in and shipped from S. Carolina and I'm clear on the other side of the country... :huh:

Actually, I intentionally priced it low ($11.95) so that (hopefully) no one will feel it's too spendy. I'm not in it to make a living as a writer of books.

ROC asked about that, too. I'm perfectly willing to sign books, but I'm not sure about the best way to do so long distance, since the books are printed in and shipped from S. Carolina and I'm clear on the other side of the country... :huh:

They can buy the book. Then mail it to you including a paid return shipping. You sigh and put it back in the mail. voila

Yeah, I posted that before I clicked on the link. Price is definitely reasonable.

ROC asked about that, too. I'm perfectly willing to sign books, but I'm not sure about the best way to go about it, since the books are printed in and shipped from S. Carolina and I'm clear on the other side of the country... :huh:

Have them drop shipped to you. :D

I was only teasing about the autograph. But it is indeed a pleasure actually corresponding with someone who had a hand in one of my favorite movies growing up. :yes:

I will order a copy.

Hey everyone,

I'm offering an online holiday special for "Three Weeks With The Goonies"!

From now until Christmas, order the book via the link below then enter discount code 2FW8LHNR to receive $2.00 off! It's the perfect gift for the Goonies fans in your life!

(FYI, the order page is owned and operated by Amazon.com. They receive your payment and ship the book. I do not have access to your credit card info.)

Here's the link: https://www.createspace.com/3485114

THUMBNAIL_IMAGE

Back