• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Director looking for short scripts

Hello All,

My name is Michael Stevantoni and I'm an experienced student filmmaker from Canada. I am just wrapping up post production on a 25 minute short film and getting it ready to send off to the festival circuit.

I'm looking for a short film script that I could produce as my next film. Ideally 10-20 pages sounds perfect but this is very flexible in either direction. As far as subject matter go I'm really not picky at all. If it is a comedy it can not be a slapstick over the top film. Though I hate to bring up another film think more in the lines of sideways or adaptation.

Interesting and creative visuals are a major plus think films like Adaptation. All this being said I really will read anything and might get inspired with a piece going in a completely different direction.

If you have any questions about me, my work or my intentions with this new project feel free to let me know. You can reply here or email me at mstevantoni@gmail.com

Thanks Michael Stevantoni

Back