• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

THE ONE DOLLAR MOVIE

The donate money deal seems to work to a degree, but maybe i'm just old school but i really think the key to making bigger and better movies comes from finding a private investor. This is something that I've been denying for a while, but i really think thats the key to moving up to the next step. not that you can't make a good low budget film, but i really think at some point you gotta get an investor and step up. but i could be wrong.

Good sound design. Good visual concept. Grabbed my attention.

My main critique is that the idea remains vague. Don't know what I'm giving my dollar to. Don't believe that you can actually add that many executive producers on the IMDb page, don't know if the film you intend to make is something that I will personally find offensive. Weird that you won't even use my dollar - the idea there eludes me and kinda weirds me out even. Even if I was "executive producer", what's the point if that credit is shared with thousands of others.

Telling you this not to poo-poo your project. Not at all. Just documenting what I thought as I watched it. All the sensations I had in the space of a one minute. Hopefully it's constructive for future promos.

Best of luck!

JumperCableFilms.
The concept is really simple
if you feel comfortable giving one dollar for the project it's ok.
If you don't... it's still ok :)
I don't aspect everybody to do it :)
This is something that people should do only if they feel it :P

Thank you for your post brother.

The Movie is finally DONE !!!!
I shot the whole thing in Hollywood.
Whoever is interested I will begging for hopes one last time tomorrow morning and night in Hollywood blvd.
Everybody is invited to come and ask questions.
Thank you for your support.
Gio.

Dude If I give you a dollar, shit do WHATEVER you want. I could care less, buy crack, burn it ..It's ONLY A DOLLAR !

Heck, my money is not that sacred. heck one night on a Tequila binge, I got this stripper and her girlfriend... ohh that was more than a dollar, heck, I might give you 5

Last edited:
hahaha Thanks buddy.
The post production is going to start in a week.
Until the distribution, everybody is still in time to donate one dollar.
So if you are still interested to have your name associated to the project let me know.
Thanks
Gio

My guess? The movie is about the "One Dollar Movie," about getting people to give "hope" in the form of one dollar bills.

I believe in my ability to believe in myself. But I don't know if I can't not know if I can't believe in myself. So I have to settle on the belief that it is possible for me to believe in myself but I can't be certain. Let's not even talk about other people.:)

Back