London - looking for collaborators

I have recently started, shot a couple of shorts and am now doing a couple of music vids just to get a 'reel up and running. I have a music vid to shoot in November, anther either in December or Jan and a short to shoot in Feb 2013.

All of this needs camera and crew and while I have some, I could use more! As I am London-based, it would be great to hook up with Londoners.

On the camera side, anyone with a half-decent DSLR would be great and by this I mean a GH2 or 550d upwards. Personally, I have a VG10, steadicam, tripod, lights etc..., a little sound gear and a good editing suite (with an editor as well). More cameras are always great and although I have a DoP, I don't want to overly pressurize him as he is doing his stuff for free because he makes his living from this and is just doing me a personal favour.

In addition, anyone who wants to swing a boom, hold a sound blanket or do any running would be fantastic.

Personally, I believe 80% of success is just turning up so would be happy to hook up with anyone with a bit of kit or alternatively just willing to turn up regularly.

So who would be interested? Please don't be shy to PM me. I'm new to all of this but if you would like to see a sample, I'd be happy to PM you a link to my first short.

Back