unhung hero question

So seriously how does this unfunny untalented wannabe actor even afford to travel to make this movie? Why don't you guys just make a cheap unoriginal doc. Everyone's doin it

I feel like a documentary is better if it's original compared to unoriginal. The guy just had money to travel, and he wasn't suppose to be funny, at least not all the time, he was trying to make a somewhat serious documentary. I don't think it was that good necessarily though, and could have been improved. But I don't think that making a cheaper unoriginal documentary is the right move either.

I feel like a documentary is better if it's original compared to unoriginal. The guy just had money to travel, and he wasn't suppose to be funny, at least not all the time, he was trying to make a somewhat serious documentary. I don't think it was that good necessarily though, and could have been improved. But I don't think that making a cheaper unoriginal documentary is the right move either.

i dont know if it could be cheaper any cheaper it wouldnt make netflix. but no regarding people doing this i was kind of being sarcastic. but everyone wants to be a star now right? which is why art is dead

Okay, so it wasn't "Bowling for Columbine" or "Restrepo," but UnHung was moderately entertaining.

And c'mon, after all, as a guy, aren't you the least bit interested in what is found out by a guy whose girlfriend won't marry him because he has a cocktail weenie and not a salami?

Weiner+wiener.jpg
IMG_7658.JPG

You can be an artist and starve, or you can make "popular" videos that people will actually watch. And remember, this all started as a viral video, so the "marketing" is already done and there was already a potential audience for the film, which really wasn't all that expensive to make. It's called cashing in.

Okay, so it wasn't "Bowling for Columbine" or "Restrepo," but UnHung was moderately entertaining.

And c'mon, after all, as a guy, aren't you the least bit interested in what is found out by a guy whose girlfriend won't marry him because he has a cocktail weenie and not a salami?

Weiner+wiener.jpg
IMG_7658.JPG

You can be an artist and starve, or you can make "popular" videos that people will actually watch. And remember, this all started as a viral video, so the "marketing" is already done and there was already a potential audience for the film, which really wasn't all that expensive to make. It's called cashing in.

I have tho it was apparently fake. And a flop. The guy is pathetic to watch. No personality. Def dickless. And is cashing in a bit worth making something that is pathetic. Or is this all most guys strive for now? Nothingnes? Movies that should be on youtube? Get a job atleast you won't embarass yourself by calling your self a film maker

Back