• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Oscar 2014 Screenplays etc for your consideration

Screenplays for:

• Saving Mr. Banks
  • Rush
  • Lone Survivor
  • Nebraska
  • Philomena and August
  • 12 Years a Slave
  • Enough Said
  • The Way Way Back
  • Gravity
  • Prisoners
  • The Great Gatsby
  • Wadjda
  • The Invisible Woman
  • The Past
  • Fruitvale Station
  • Lee Daniels The Butler
  • Despicable Me 2
  • The Croods
  • The Spectacular Now
  • Spring Breakers
  • The Bling Ring
  • Before Midnight
  • Kill Your Darlings
Are available for free, legal download for a limited time only due to award season.

For the links go to:

http://nofilmschool.com/2013/12/sav...tm_campaign=Feed:+nofilmschool+(nofilmschool)

I got the original link from the newsletter by the good folks at nofilmschool.com

Enjoy!

Zensteve said:
Heh, Spring Breakers. :bag:

Now this is a list of screenplays vying for a nomination with backing campaigns; not the actual final picks, right?

Yep, just for consideration. No nominations yet.

And I have no idea how someone felt that Spring Breakers should be up for consideration for a screenplay award... :mad: Wow, the movie had hardly any dialogue and any there was I hated. And story - not much going on there either. The girls - sure cute and wearing bikinis for most of the movie but that is not a reason for a screenplay award or even consideration for one.

Last edited:
But is that really worse than The Bling Ring? I mean come on... teenagers who play with clothes that doesn't belong to them... and the secondary character was focused on more than the leads (purely for marketing obviously with Emma Watson, which Emma is making her trademark with yet another feature that lists her in the trailers and not the lead, *cough*Noah*cough*)

Back