• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Actionpacked shortfilm about Copyright!

great idea...

good music, nice images.... i might boost your voice over a bit...

one thing you could add that would give a stronger meaning, would be to take pictures of him each time he takes a package. And post them on the wall beside him. That could transfer the meaning that no matter what you do, you will always leave traces behind.

great idea...

good music, nice images.... i might boost your voice over a bit...

one thing you could add that would give a stronger meaning, would be to take pictures of him each time he takes a package. And post them on the wall beside him. That could transfer the meaning that no matter what you do, you will always leave traces behind.

Oh wow, that was a good idea! haha, oh well, I'll think of it next time ;)
Thanks, means a lot

Jarand

Your text needs to be run through spell-check. Also conscious is not the correct term in context.

This was a pretty neat idea to put to film.

Last edited:
I agree! Pretty good stuff. I thought the film was very dark though and the text+V.O was a little different. You could probably just do the V.O.

Back