• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Updated Trailer

Thanks for all of those who commented. I just uploaded a new trailer to the website. I think it's a little better than the last one. I took your comments and did my best to come up with something more "eye catching". I hope you like it. I plan to do a few more minor tweaks to it, if everyone seems to think it's okay.

Thanks

http://www.bottommovie.com

pika (jelese)

Wow! That's a LOT better than your original one, in my opinion. This version really works for me, it flows so much better and is a lot more exciting. Excellent work... you have me hooked.

- Mike.

Hey Spite,

Thanks for the comments and compliments (this time. :D ) I plan to do more work to it soon. I also took you guys advise and I'm seriously trying to see if I can "paint the walls". I figured out a menthod, but right now it's muting the colors of the actors. So I'm trying to come up with a better formula to remove the white from the walls. I think I'm about 80% there though. I also plan to change some shots around and add a little more intesnsity. I did this trailer in 2 hours because, I guess I felt like I just had to have soemthing better quick! Now I want to capitalize off of what I currently have and create something a little bit better. But I plan to do that over this weekend, so maybe Sunday I'll have Trailer #3!

I thank you for your feedback, which was and is instrumental in me learning how to become a better "trailer editor" and also a better filmmaker.

Jelese :D

Pretty Good

Hey, Pika.

I had some problems with the trailer. First of all, I really didn't like that the shooting was shown in the trailer. To me, that should have been left for the movie. Second, some of the audio was spotty, depending on what speaker it was coming out of (I'm hearing everything else fine, so I'm leaning towards that being the trailer and not my system).

BUT, seeing the trailer made me want to see the finished project, and that's all you can really ask from a trailer, right?

Poke

Hey Poke,

Thanks for your comments. Trust me there's a lot more to the movie than that. I tried to keep it down to show less shooting stuff, but it didn't seem like people liked it that much without it. Also, depending on when you watched it yesterday, it might sound a little better. I uploaded a slightly better version Sunday around 9:00EST. But even this version had a few problems, I noticed. Nothing major, just some small things I see. I fixed it, but it takes about 90 minutes from re-rendering to making a small quicktime and windows media to uploading to the site, so I figured I'd just wait a few more days and see if anyone has any more comments and then go from there.

But thank you for checking it out and giving comments. This is what I need to get better! :) I hope your project is going well.

pika :D

Back