Writing Gig - Network ISA

Hi, I submitted a logline to a Writing Gig (networkisa.com). A few days later I received an email who said "After careful review the Industry Professional who posted that gig has passed", but also "This is a very competitive market and may simply be that your material just didn't fit their needs. If you have concerns about your work, please do not contact the Industry Professional for notes or additional information. The person/company that posted is not required to explain their decision-making process and we ask that you respect this. Abuse of this policy could put you at risk of losing your ISA membership privileges"... what does it mean? Thank you.

Hi, I submitted a logline to a Writing Gig (networkisa.com). A few days later I received an email who said "After careful review the Industry Professional who posted that gig has passed", but also "This is a very competitive market and may simply be that your material just didn't fit their needs. If you have concerns about your work, please do not contact the Industry Professional for notes or additional information. The person/company that posted is not required to explain their decision-making process and we ask that you respect this. Abuse of this policy could put you at risk of losing your ISA membership privileges"... what does it mean? Thank you.

In short it means "No".

They are also aware that many writers do not take "No" well and may
contact and even harass the "Industry Professional" to find out why
they said no so the email is reminding you not to contact the "Industry
Professional" who said no.

Back