• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

New Series - Surviving Vegas, A Buck At A Time

Greetings all! I am the producer of a new reality series called "Surviving Vegas, A Buck At A Time."

In it we follow an eclectic group of people who dress up as bizarre characters; and, solicit tourists for tips to take photos of them on the Las Vegas strip and downtown Fremont Street.

Please check out this link to the YouTube channel. If it looks interesting please subscribe! It's absolutely FREE! And please share it with your friends!

I am also asking for your feedback and input to help make the show better!

Enjoy! And I look forward to chatting with all of you!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRcJ-_gVZYJsT1wFbVDfI_A

I'm fascinated by these people. Have you seen "The Reinactors" and "Confessions of a Superhero"?

I'm fascinated by these people. Have you seen "The Reinactors" and "Confessions of a Superhero"?

I saw Confessions after we filmed our project. Thought it was interesting, but I am enjoying the originality and creativity of the characters in Vegas vs. Graumann's. Seems like most everyone there is either a movie star or a super hero. We have topless nuns! Plus, Graumann's is such a small area when you actually see it! But I'm partial to Vegas in general :)

Haven't seen Reinactors. Will definitely check it out. Thanks for the suggestion and the comment!

Back