• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "HDR sunset timelapse sequence"

I know i know.. You might be getting bored by all my posts here, but I want my work to be seen...

So, I love timelapses, here we go again.

This is 3 brackets, 2 stops under, normal and 2 stops over. All put together in Photomatix Pro. 771 images taken. Divided by three is 258 images tonemapped, equals about 11 secons of footage.

Enjoy:

Video found here:

http://vimeo.com/24589584

Many thanks,

-Phil

Somebody's been hanging out with Mr. Bloom! I met him in April in Miami. Pretty cool stuff you have there.

Flippin AWESOME! Would be fun to see the time jump around, since you have the great wind blowing/dead moments, I think you could forward/reverse/speed/slow time to the beat of the music with a cool result.

Flippin AWESOME! Would be fun to see the time jump around, since you have the great wind blowing/dead moments, I think you could forward/reverse/speed/slow time to the beat of the music with a cool result.

I will make a whole HDR film about that location! There is an old bridge with really old bricks which will look great with the propper lighting!

Thanks for the compliment!

Back