Favourite Vampire Movie

Hello, I'm in love with interview with the vampire and personally I think its the best vampire movie of all time.... now I know people don't share my opinion my best friend says that its 30 days of night.

Whats your favourite vampire film and whats your favourite quote from that movie.

My favourite quote from interview with the vampire is "You have condemned me to hell!"

Second for Nosferatu (both versions...and Shadow of the Vampire for that matter) and Lost Boys (adding The Hunger and Fright Night for 80s vampire films). Overall, vampire films are far too different for there to be a single "best". I liked both Interview and 30 Days for different reasons. But my *favorite* is Vampire's Kiss with Nicholas Cage (albeit in a weird, deconstructionist, unreliable narrator sort of way).

"Did you think the work would just GO AWAY? The work NEVER just GOES AWAY, Alva"

i've just finished reading interview with the vampire, its so weird how different the book is to the actuall film.... both amazing but different

I vote for the Bram Stoker's Dracula with "I Know Kung Fu" Keanu Reeves.
Easily the best IMO. Second place is tough. Interview was pretty good. I prefer movies about people who kill vampires to movies about vampires, so I'm not really the target demo. I'd really like to see a series about killing vampires, or a good movie about killing a vampire or vampires.

Back