• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Poke Show: A Social Commentary by Nicklaus Louis

funny...
the gun was too small to make out though. My wife didn't see it at all. I saw it about half way through, then the first guy falling made sense.
damn funny!

Yeah. Just so you know, I was severely disappointed with this sketch. We never could get in sync. On one take, they'd be great in the background while I screwed the pooch in the foreground -- and the next I'd be good and they'd mess up. Unfortunately I was the messer upper most of the time.

Yeah. Just so you know, I was severely disappointed with this sketch. We never could get in sync. On one take, they'd be great in the background while I screwed the pooch in the foreground -- and the next I'd be good and they'd mess up. Unfortunately I was the messer upper most of the time.

Because your foreground shot had nice seperation lighting and was much warmer than the background, I actually thought at first that you shot it against green screen. That might have saved you a few takes.

Back